Would you like to join
our Microsoft Dynamics
Type: Full time, permanent
• Co-ordination of administrative tasks across various size software consultancy projects over the full lifecycle.
• Sales administration.
• Schedule project activities and resource planning.
• Business improvement through instigation of formal process and procedures.
• Work with project manager and clients to document project objectives, scope, deliverables and timescales.
• Identify project activities and resource needs together with subsequent resource planning process and tracking.
• Produce project documentation, including regular status reports.
• Coordinate and control all project activities including liaising with suppliers, other departments and with clients.
• Supporting sales team in the creation of quotes and orders and scheduling sales meetings and demonstrations.
• Monitor progress on cost, timescales and quality and adjust plan accordingly.
• Ensure adherence to process, procedures and good practice standards.
• Communicating progress with Project Manager and clients.
• Regularly connect with existing clients, including site visits.
• Assisting with business improvements for the project and support delivery areas.
• Adhere to H&S and ISO requirements.
• Experience assisting with small to medium sized IT projects (preferable but not essential).
• Great interpersonal and communication skills (essential).
• Diary management for multiple colleagues (essential).
• Knowledge of planning tools and techniques (essential).
• Change control systems and procedures (preferable).
• Performance tracking and progress reporting (preferable).