Why switch your business telephony to Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
What is Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cost effective cloud-based telephony solution that can be accessed from any device and fully integrates into Microsoft Office 365. It’s next generation calling features enable businesses to unify their communications, replace on-premise PBX and integrates seamlessly within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem best of all as it’s cloud based, it enables you to remove all legacy on premise phone systems.
The advanced version of Microsoft 365 Business Voice, combines calling, chat, file sharing, calendar and meetings within in a single application called Microsoft Teams. The Microsoft Teams application provides a familiar Office 365 experience to end users and was recently recognised by both Gartner and Forrester as the leading player in the UCaaS landscape.
What does Microsoft 365 Business Voice include?
Our advanced version of Microsoft 365 Business Voice includes;
- Unlimited minutes of domestic calling (UK Local, National & Mobile)
- 600 international call minutes per month/per user
- Cloud-based phone system with advanced features including call transfer, multi-level auto attendants, and call queues.
- Built-in redundancy and load balancing with a 99.9% uptime guarantee via the Microsoft Cloud
- Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 250 people per meeting.
- Call from anywhere, on any device through the Microsoft Teams app on desktop, mobile, web, and desk phones
Add on – Cloud Contact Centre including skills based/multi-layer routing, live wallboards, advanced reporting FCA and MIFID II Compliant Cloud Call Recording with 7 years retention.
What features are included?
Fast track deployment options
What licenses do you need to activate Microsoft 365 Business Voice?
Microsoft 365 Business Voice can only be added to existing Office 365 or Microsoft 365 subscriptions that include Microsoft Teams; qualifying plans include Office 365 Business Essentials, Business Premium, E1, E3, A3, or A3; Microsoft 365 Business, E3, or A3 for up to 300 users. You cannot purchase Microsoft Business Voice without an existing Office 365 or Microsoft 365 subscription.Microsoft 365 Business Voice includes the phone system, audio conferencing and domestic calling with international calling available as an add on.
Microsoft Teams Benefits
You can discover more about all the benefits of Microsoft Teams by visiting our dedicated Microsoft Teams web page. Here is a summary of the inclusive benefits;
- Microsoft Teams enables you to connect your Outlook contacts and calendar, you can also collaborate with colleagues during calls and Teams meetings using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You can conveniently use the same number across your computer, mobile device and desk phone.
- Teams offers a wealth of other useful features including AI with voicemail transcription, inline chat translation, and real-time captioning in meetings.