Microsoft 365 Business Voice Benefits
What does Microsoft Business Voice include
Microsoft 365 Business Voice includes:
- 1200 minutes of domestic calling (UK Local, National & Mobile)
- 600 minutes of International calls per user (£9 per user add on)
- Cloud-based phone system with advanced features including call transfer, multi-level auto attendants, and call queues.
- Built-in redundancy and load balancing with a 99.9% uptime guarantee via the Microsoft Cloud
- Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 250 people per meeting.
- Call from anywhere, on any device through the Microsoft Teams app on desktop, mobile, web, and desk phones.
What licenses do you need to activate Microsoft Business Voice?
Business Voice can be added to existing Office 365 or Microsoft 365 subscriptions that include Microsoft Teams; qualifying plans include Office 365 Business Essentials, Business Premium, E1, E3, A3, or A3; Microsoft 365 Business, E3, or A3 for up to 300 users. You cannot purchase Microsoft Business Voice without an existing Office 365 or Microsoft 365 subscription.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice includes the phone system, audio conferencing and domestic calling with international calling available as an add on.
Microsoft Teams Benefits
You can discover more about all the benefits of Microsoft Teams by visiting our dedicated Microsoft Teams web page.
Here is a summary of the inclusive benefits;
- Microsoft Teams enables you to connect your Outlook contacts and calendar, you can also collaborate with colleagues during calls and Teams meetings using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You can conveniently use the same number across your computer, mobile device and desk phone.
- Teams offers a wealth of other useful features including AI with voicemail transcription, inline chat translation, and real-time captioning in meetings.