IT Projects Consultant
Salary: £30-35k dependent on experience
Location: Based at our Kent Head office (with travel as and when required)
The Role: An exciting opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing and fast-paced team delivering a wide range of IT infrastructure projects. Ranging from traditional on-premises server solutions, through hybrid to server-less cloud-based solutions leveraging the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure product stacks. Clients may vary from 10 to 1000 users so each solution is unique and no day is ever the same!
Excellent benefits package including (but not limited to): Training opportunities, company bonus scheme, Private Medical Insurance, additional holiday for long service.
- Deploying Windows Server/migrating server solutions
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RRAS etc.
- Advanced Hyper-V, including replication and clustering
- Knowledge of SAN architecture – Fibre channel, iSCSI and MPIO
- Firewall configuration/deployment
- Exchange server deployment/migration
- Office 365/Exchange Online – migration and deployment experience, including hybrid
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Switch configuration/deployment, including understanding of VLANS
- Cisco, Meraki, Juniper or WatchGuard skills an advantage
- Office 365/Azure certifications an advantage
Successful candidates will have extensive experience working for another MSP. They will be confident in delivering an outstanding level of customer service and confident liaising with senior stakeholders. They will have an exceptional ability to autonomously meet tight project deadlines and be able to occasionally work from home in evenings and at weekends. They will hold a full clean driving license and be able to travel to client sites mainly based in London and the South East both in and out of hours as required.
We are committed to equal opportunities and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter FAO: Tom Lovell to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.