Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant
Added 9th March 2017
This permanent role based at our Kent & London offices or from home on occasions, will provide leadership, expertise, delivery and consulting to a variety of clients. Working with a team and reporting to the CRM Technical Director, the Functional Consultant must understand a client’s problem, propose a viable solution and guide and project manage the implementation of that solution within the client’s environment.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
– Working with client companies to establish the business requirements.
– Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practise.
– Devising and delivering appropriate CRM functional solutions to meet client and our requirements.
– Customising Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including:
– Entities and Relationships, Forms, Views and Charts, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, Workflows
– Configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including:
– Security Roles, Business Units, Service Management, Templates, Reports, Dashboards
– Managing projects to ensure that delivery is to time and to budget, Liaising with colleagues to specify solution elements that require development.
– Acting as the client liaison point for projects.
– Acting in a consulting role with the client, providing liaison, ongoing communication, managing client expectations and dealing with client issues.
– Undertaking data migration exercises alongside the client.
– Delivering user and administrator training.
Please get in touch for the more details about this vacancy by emailing email@example.com.
We are committed to equal opportunities and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.