HR & Compliance Administrator
Salary: £18-£20K prorata
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Working Hours: Part-Time – 3 days a week
In order to support the growth of the company, we are looking for someone to join our HR & Compliance department.
What you will be doing
- Keep information on our HR, EHS, GDPR and ISO systems up to date
- Manage our approved suppliers list and assist in carrying out our due diligence
- Book meetings
- Organise compliance training
- Organise maintenance visits and audits
- File electronic documents, contracts etc.
- Assist in preparing HR documentation
What skills and experience are we looking for?
You should be confident with using computers and particularly Microsoft Word and Excel as you will use those applications on a daily basis. Knowledge of MS outlook would be beneficial but not essential. Your communication style should be clear, polite and confident and you should be comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the organisation. Some prior admin experience is essential.
Who is our ideal candidate?
As you will be required to deal with sensitive information, you will need to be respectful, discrete and trustworthy and have a professional demeanour at all times. The role involves managing multiple tasks across several areas. For that reason it is essential that you have good organisation skills and are able to carry tasks to their rightful conclusion. You will deal with employee data that needs to be accurate, so good attention to detail is a must. An interest in learning new things and being able work autonomously would be ideal.
Why come and work for us?
We pride ourselves in looking after our employees. We work hard but we have fun too. Our managers are approachable, caring and supportive. The environment is fast-paced and fast-changing and no 2 days are ever the same. We constantly look at ways to improve what we do and we listen to what our employees have to say.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays, increasing to 33 days based on years of service, with the option to buy up to 5 additional days)
- Company bonus scheme linked to the performance of the business
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions