What is IT Infrastructure?
IT Infrastructure is the tools and components of an organisations internal and external IT Network setup. Here are some examples of what is classed as IT Infrastructure.
- IT Network equipment – including any routers
- Business Applications and Hardware – including CRM systems
- Business Telephony – including internet, VoIP and Mobile
- Data centres and other facilities which house infrastructure
- Power equipment – including backup services and power supplies
- Document Management systems– eg. Microsoft SharePoint
- Information monitoring and security systems – eg. Sophos and Cisco Meraki
What are the benefits of IT Infrastructure Consultancy?
Over time the IT Infrastructure setup within an organisation will require further optimisation. Having the right IT Infrastructure Solution in place will increase business efficiency, reduce costs and help to improve customer satisfaction. It also ensures your organisation is sufficiently protected from security threats such Malware and unauthorised access.
Our team of specialist IT Infrastructure Consultants
We have a team of dedicated IT Infrastructure Consultants to audit and redesign the current setup as well as providing ongoing maintenance of the revised solution.
Since 2002, we have had extensive experience of installing complex IT Infrastructure configurations for organisations across all the major verticals including Retail, Finance, Construction, Legal, FMCG, Education, Healthcare and Manufacturing you can be sure that we will deliver technologically advanced solution for your organisation.
November 2018 service level performance
Average Response Time
1st Contact Fee Resolution
Customer Retention Rate