Microsoft Dynamics 365 Relationship Insights feature
Relationship Insights leverages the data-integration and artificial-intelligence capabilities built into Azure to combine and analyse your Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Outlook data. It uses the insights derived from this analysis to surface features that help guide your daily work, find critical opportunities, manage email communications, identify actionable email messages, and propose the best path forward. Dynamics 365 Relationship Insights help you better understand your business relationships, evaluate your activities in relation to previous successes, and choose the best path forward.
Relationship Insights includes relationship assistant, email engagement and auto capture features, which all work together to amplify their individual strengths:
The assistant keeps an eye on your daily actions and communications, and generates a collection of “action cards “that are displayed prominently throughout the application to provide tailored, actionable insights. The assistant reminds you of upcoming activities; it evaluates your communications and suggests when it might be time to reach out to a contact that’s been inactive for a while; it identifies email messages that may be waiting for a reply from you; it alerts you when an opportunity is nearing its close date; and much more.
- See when recipients opened your email, clicked a link, opened an attachment, or sent a reply.
- Receive an alert immediately, the first time a recipient opens your message.
- Schedule the most effective email delivery time, and receive advice for the best time based on the recipient’s time zone.
- Choose the most effective email message template, with recommendations based on your organisation’s previous email interaction history.
- Set an alert to remind you when it’s time to follow up an email.
- Review the full interaction history of a single email and review KPIs.
Auto capture enables Dynamics 365 to access your email in Microsoft Exchange to find and display messages that are related to your work in Dynamics 365. This makes it easy to see your relevant email messages together with all of the other activities that are related to a given record in Dynamics 365. Each message remains private and visible only to you unless you choose to convert it to a tracked email, which you can do with just one click to make that email visible to the rest of your team in Dynamics 365.
Please note: The Relationship Insights feature can be utilised providing there is integration enabled between Office 365 and Dynamics 365. This feature is currently available only in the US. However, Relationship Insight is expected to launch in the UK during January 2017.